1. Sweep the house from calorie bombs. Clean your house from unhealthy and fattening food that stayed from holidays.
2. Fill your home (and workplace) with clean and chopped fruit and vegetable snacks, yoghurts and healthy drinks, instead of soda drinks and sweets.
3. Make an exercise plan. Start every day with a bit of exercise. Before getting ready for work, taking calls, checking emails – go for an early walk, run or gym. Or you can start your day with some stretching or even yoga if the gym is not an option.
4. Don’t skip breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Have some cereals at home, to avoid sweet snacks or pastries at work. Skipping breakfast usually causes overeating later in the day.
5. Have a light dinner. At night, you want to take fewer calories than you would during the day. You will sleep better, without feeling too full and wake up hungry for a good breakfast the day after.
6. Sleep at least six hours. Many studies show that lack of sleep is related to weight problems. The best is to sleep between six and eight hours in the night.
7. Surround yourself with like minded people. It is not easy to stick with any plan if people around you are not supportive of your goals. Try avoiding people who will sabotage your weight loss goals.